Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Product Review: BEIJA FLOR NATURALS CREME BRULEE



Hola Chicas/Chicos..I pray all is well with everyone.
Ok, so I tried a new product that I would love to review for you guys. It's the Creme Brulee for Curls, Kinks and Coils by Beija Flor Naturals. It's a water based Ayurvedic styling creme that has the intention of moisturizing our curls, kinks and coils. So, without furthur ado, let's get into the swing of things with this product review.

Just What Is Creme Brulee?

  • Creme Brulee is an everyday leave-in moisturizer with ingredients hand selected for beautiful healthy hair. 
  • An infusion of 13 premium natural ingredients create a light cream texture that is perfect for all natural hair types.

How To Use Creme Brulee:
  • Can be used on wet or dry hair
  • Apply in sections to clean damp hair. This is a stand alone product that acts as both a light styler and moisturizer. It could also be used under another styler or gel.

What Creme Brulee Claims:
  • Not heavy, Non-sticky, greasy: 65% organic, 100% Natural, 100% Vegan 
  • Good for afros, wash and gos, twists, braids and children styles ;Curls,Waves and Coils of all textures
  • Add shine, moisture and protection.

Ingredients:

Herbal Complex (Nettle, Burdock, Marshmallow Root, Rosemary), Organic Shea Butter, Aloe Butter, MuruMuru Butter, Organic Aloe Vera Extract, Grapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil, Vegetable Emulsifier, Stearic Acid, Xanthum, Vitamin E Paraben Free preservative, Fragrance.

Dominique's Review:

Ok, I must first say, the smell is UNBELIEVABLE! And if you know me and have followed my blog or follow me on my Facebook fan page at All Things O'Natural, you know that I am a sucker for Ayurvedic all natural products. Though I am not a product junkie and am very faithful to my products and regimen, this definitely caught my attention..and you may also know that I love and commend those who make their own products. Now, on to the results. I like to use a product after I have stripped older product from my hair using the Bentonite Clay treatment so I can truly see how a product works. After I cleansed my hair, I sprayed my hair with my Ayurvedic herbal moisturizing spritz that I made, then applied the Creme Brulee in sections, then twisted my hair. Once dry, I untwisted using my O'Natural Natty Butter and here are my thoughts...I absolutely loved loved loved the way that my hair felt. It was soft like terry cotton and it smelled (O)mazing!. So, does the Creme Brulee do what it claims? Absolutely..the product left my hair soft and moist and with the addition of my Natty Butter, shiny as well. In comparison to the SheaMoisture Deep Treatment Masque, the Masque leaves my hair a tad bit heavier, but a tad bit more moisturized..or let me say wet to the touch. The Creme Brulee didn't leave my hair wet to the touch, but it didn't leave it nowhere near dry.It was light fluffy and my twists moved about freely. I did like the way that it held up in the hot conditions with little shrinkage or frizz.. So, would I recommend this product? Absolutely..just for the scent alone, it could stop a war..but all in all, I loved the results, the softness, bounciness and shine in combination with my Natty Butter was awesome, I loved the consistency and did I say that I loved the smell? Well, I loved the smell.


My Results:




Where to purchase Beija Flor products: www.beijaflornaturals.bigcartel.com

6 comments:

  1. Came across your blog through one of my followers! Love your hair!!

    http://chocolatemomrants.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and for your compliment..I will definitely check out your blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog. Where did you get that Tee?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This product is so handy, please post more info like this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 3 Researches SHOW Why Coconut Oil Kills Fat.

    The meaning of this is that you literally burn fat by eating Coconut Fats (in addition to coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 researches from big medicinal journals are sure to turn the conventional nutrition world around!

    ReplyDelete